Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Couple of Challenges

I haven't done a challenge in a while and two of them kinda fell into my lap's interest. That is, they were fast and simple! This card fit both challenges.



I cut and embossed the oval piece after I'd stamped the image. The Afternoon Tea and Groovey Guava pieces were edged with Chocolate Chip ink. The Groovy Guava piece was also embossed using the CB Textile EF. The varied shades of Primas were centered with clear Dew Drops.

The SSNOTIME 105 Challenge was to use only black or brown ink for stamping. Here are the details. The layout is for the C4-C3 Challenge seen here. I hope you enjoy this...thanks for looking!

Stamps: Verve's Beauty in Nature
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: White, SU's retired Afternoon Tea DSP and Groovy Guava
Accessories: Oval Nesties, Textile embossing folder, Chocolate Ribbon (retired SU), MS triple Butterfly punch, small Primas, clear Dew Drops, 3M foam tape

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I like the warm colors and the image is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I like the embossing and the whole composition.

    ReplyDelete