Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fun, Frenzy, and Friends=Stamping Retreat

What a great weekend! Last weekend I attended Faith's Stamping Retreat at Stehpen Foster FCC State Park (that's a mouthful to say the least). Once that thing got kicked off it didn't stop until breakfast 2 days later. Friday and Saturday nights we stayed until midnight or after having the most stamping fun you could have. I stopped counting projects at 60! Yep, there were a few more. I don't know how in the world Faith had time to pull so many together. Having two projects to each table to do (with the exception of only a couple of 'em), we were loaded with new ideas and pretty cards and projects to take away. Not only that, we got a very pretty tote when we signed in. I LOVE it! It has a true bottom and pockets on both sides.

I now have friends from many states having shared fun stamping times together. Here are some pictures taken of the retreat. I tried to get everyone and hopefully did. (If for some reason someone is left out, I apologize greatly!!! It was not intentional.) More individual pictures will be posted on SCS, too.


For pictures of the park, go to our other blog to see the write up and slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment