Monday, November 15, 2010

Lots of Challenges=Lots of Fun

I have finally completed and photographed all my challenges from VSN this weekend. So far, my Internet connection is holding on. It has been coming and going. I will post each challenge separately so I can link to it directly. Hold on, here goes...

The first one is NOV10VSNA to make a Christmas card without using red or green. I chose this wonderful old time Santa from Flourishes. I used Taken with Teal and Fruit Punch Stickles for my alternative to red and green. Fruit Punch is a pinkish orange, not red. He was stamped in Chocolate Chip and left as a silhouette with his eyes and the berries on his hat stickled. Being left as a subtle image, the sparkle really brings it to life. Base card is white followed by a piece of Kraft embossed with the Textile EF and distressed. Taken with Teal was distressed next and taped down. The main image has been described and was not distressed.


Stamps: Flourishes
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: White, Kraft, Taken with Teal
Other: Textile EF, Teal (don't remember the name) and Fruit Punch Stickles

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment