Monday, October 26, 2009

For My Sweetie

I wanted to make something special for my hubby and I ran across this sentiment from Verve and knew it was what I wanted. This is for Crazy 4 Cards sketch challenge C4C7 found here. The sentiment reads "If you live to be 100 I hope I live to be 100 minus one day so I NEVER have to live without you. - Winnie the Pooh"

I used SU's In Colors from last year and unknown fibers. Silver HPH was used on small circle Nestabilites die. I used the largest Octagon die so I had to cut apart another one to get the "layer" behind the sentiment panel.


Stamps: Verve's Beautiful You
Ink: Blue Bayou
Paper: River Rock, Blue Bayou, Wild Wasabi, Porcelain Prints (ret.)
Accessories: Octagon and small Circle Nestabilities, Silver HPH, unknown fiber, Foam adhesive

I'm interested in what you think...like it?

2 comments:

  1. Awww... what a sweet sentiment!! Your card is so pretty and I love the fibers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and I like the fibers. Your DH will love it.

    ReplyDelete