Friday, May 21, 2010

Stampin B's #59 Challenge

This card reflects my love for the beach...rather, just hints at it. It is a standard but landscape card using 3 circles (the challenge). I had these inchies that I'd been wanting to use and thought it just perfect for this challenge. The focal image was more emphasized with the addition of the texture of the Bahama Beach Mudd Puddles. This is the coolest stuff!!!

I used stamps from Michael's dollar bin by Studio G. from three different sets. Images were colored with Copics and Clear Stickles were added to the waves. Each image was raised on one foam adhesive before placing on the orange circle. The main image (center) was raised with foam adhesive x 3. Hope you enjoy this...because I'm headed to the beach!



Stamps: Studio G (3 different sets)
Ink: Black Memento Ink
Paper: White, Only Orange
Misc: Copics, Bahama Beach (Mudd Puddles), Clear Stickles, foam adhesive

3 comments:

  1. What a summery fun card! Love how you placed the circles and the waves and sentiments are perfect touches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented on this wonderful card on SCS. Love it and the beach feel. Thanks for joining the StampinB's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I dig the sand!!

    Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

    ReplyDelete