Sunday, August 22, 2010

F4A26 & Happiness

I love the bright and cheery feel to this card. And, I love the sentiment because that's the way I felt when I was making it...HAPPY. It is for Challenge F4A26 on SCS to mix it up by using more than one stamp company. I used SU's retired In Full Bloom (love this flower image and the scattered dots around them) and PTI's Big & Bold Wishes. Copics were used to color the image and Stickles were used to give a little sparkle in the middle part of the flowers. There are, also, clear micro glass beads in the centers of the flowers. It seems a little hard to see, but they are there. It ties in with the glittery designer paper.


Stamps: In Full Bloom (SU retired), Big & Bold Wishes (PTI)
Paper: White, Glitter Sweet Stack (Die Cuts With a View), Barely Banana
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Rose Red
Other: Copics markers, MS edger punch, Cotton Candy and Yellow Stickles, Micro Glass Beads and Glue

Have a "happy" day!

No comments:

Post a Comment