Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Last of 'em

Here's the last two Valentine's cards I came up with. I think my hubby is Sweet Stuff and remembered I had this cute little stamp retired from SU. I used Glossy Accents to top the lollipop and give it some shiny dimension.


Stamps: Very Puny (SU, ret.)
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Real Red, white
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
Other: 2 shades of pink Copic markers, Glossy Accents, Circle and Scalloped Circle Nestie, D'Vine Swirl EF, Red and White striped SU grosgrain, foam adhesive

A new found friend at the Crop saw my cards and wanted me to make her husband a card. We came up with a design and she chose the cardstock. No stamps were used on this one. I'm really liking the square cards and can see more in my future, ha!


Paper: Pink and Red (unk. source), Note dsp (DCWV Music Stack)
Other: Labels 1, Heart Nesties, White sheer ribbon, heart brad, double sided and foam adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment