Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Little Birdie Told Me

If only I would "practice" more with my Copics. This is a new tool, if you please, for me and I haven't spent enough time playing with them. BUT, every time I do I fall more and more in love with these. They are wonderful!

I got this sketch from SCS somewhere and really liked the layout so I thought I'd give it a try. It really makes a statement and so easy to do. To me, anything layered on even a tad of black makes the layer "pop".


Stamps: Martha Stewart Clear Bird Stamps
Paper: White, SU Apricot Appeal 6x6 DSP (ret.), Black
Ink: Silver Craft
Other: Silver Detailed EP, Copic Markers, Textile EF, tiny blue and clear rhinestones, black grosgrain (SU), foam adhesives

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love the embossing to bring out your beautifully colored bird!

    ReplyDelete