Sunday, February 7, 2010

So Much Fun!

Well, yesterday was a fantastic day of card making for me. FINALLY.... I got my mind together and made several cards and had the best time in a loooonng time! The first two I want to share are for a couple of challenges.

I love Cindy Haffner's cards and her challenges (though I've not participated in any lately). This one is for FTTC52A


I loved the pinks, red and white colors. I used some new paper from Martha Stewart's Holidays Punch Pad for the dotted squares as well as the pink sparkle strip along the bottom. Nesties are my favorite tools now and I used my new Labels Three and layered a red and pink Octagonal embossed shapes on top. The double heart is from K & Company, Wild Raspberry adhesive chipboard set. It had the pink rhinestone on it and I added clear rhinestones in the corners of the Label Three pink piece. This piece along with the octagonal piece are raised with foam dots.

"Hugs & Kisses" is from SU's retired So Many Sayings Set. I used SU's oval and scallop oval punches to cut the sentiment out; this was raised on foam dots, too.

Stamps: SU So Many Sayings (ret.)
Paper: MS Holidays Punch Pad (dotted and pink paper, pink sparkly strip), textured pink c/s (unk.), white (base card), Real Red, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Real Red
Other: Nesties (Labels Three & Octagons), SU Oval and Scallop Oval punches, double heart (K & Company, Wild Raspberry adhesive chipboard), clear rhinestons, foam dots

The next card is so soft. I used Bravo Burgundy I think for the very first time. It seems soooo dark but seemed to go well with the Basic Grey cupid sheet from the Two Scoops pad. This card is for SSNOTIME124.


Using three Nesties made this card come together quickly. The Labels Three piece was sponged with Pretty in Pink.

Stamps: MS Small Christmas Phrases for "Love", Row of hearts from SU's So Many Sayings (ret.)
Paper: Basic Grey Two Scoops, white,
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Bravo Burgundy
Other: Nesties (Labels Three, nested Hearts, Labels One, Dotted Swiss EF, white ribbon, clear rhinestones, foam dots

I hope you enjoy these. I'll be uploading more in the next few days. Thanks for looking! Your comments are always welcomed and appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Robbie!! I take it you are home now. (for a while anyway...) Looking forward to seeing your other creations.
    Check out my blog for awesome blog candy!

    ReplyDelete