Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Crop Connection 2010

Last weekend was so much fun! Revisiting friends and making new ones were great! Though this was a Crop, I attend so I can have dedicated time to spend making cards. As a matter of fact, I think I'm the only card maker there. Not to say some don't make them, but that's all I do. I was productive in making many cards and am pleased with that. In the next few days, I'll be sharing them as I upload them to my site.

For now, I want to share some pictures of my friends!

Beth and Me

Amanda and Tiffany

Amanda and Me

Tiffany and Me

Fantastic Tablemates: Me, Terri and Caroline

Jo (who is trying to figure out how she can say that SHE made my cards...) Jo worked the Crop and wasn't able to "play" with the rest of us. Glad to get to see her; she's so sweet!

1 comment: